Desktop Support Analyst
Our client is a clear market leader in the global Insurance industry. They have a mandate for growth in the Australian market. They also offer a fantastic cluture and the opporutnity to work on high profile projects. Equally, they pride themselves on highering the best talent in the market.
Reporting the IT Services Manager, this key End User Support role will provide world class techncial assistance to end users. You will communicate directly with internal stakeholders, actively seeking resolution to incidents, fulfilling requests and responding to queries.
Key responsiblities include :
- Liaise with the various local and international support groups for Incident escalation, Request fulfilment and Change Management.
- Provide remote and onsite support, troubleshooting and providing resolutions to technical issues on hardware, software and mobile devices reported by end users.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer issues received via helpdesk ticketing system, email and telephone.
- Establish successful long term relationships with internal customers.
- Research, resolve and respond to a variety of customer inquiries.
- Communicate outages and change to stake holders.
- Reporting all P1 and P2 incidents to the Incident Manager.
- Identify reoccurring Incidents and Requests.
- Maintain the ticketing system, Service Catalogue guidelines and procedure documentation.
- Contribute to the Knowledge base and Known error database.
- Conference room setups including AV, VC equipment and online meeting configuration and support.
- Asset management including procurement.
Please apply now, or for a confidential conversation call Tanya Smith on 03 8080 7294.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ieMR - Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- CCAgile AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork TesterVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- TPSystems Engineer - Dell EMCWA
- FTMicrofocus Cobol DeveloperOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- TPSolution Architect | eDRMS | 2 PositionsQLD
- CCDesktop Support / Field TechnicianWA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPermanent .Net Developer roleACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- FTMid-level Front End DeveloperOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW