Radio Frequency Design Engineer
- Radio Frequency Design Experience
- Telecommunications Experience
Must live in Adelaide Carry out RF Planning, Design and Optimisation activities on Radio Access Networks.
- MUST LIVE IN Adelaide
- Carry out RF Planning, Design and Optimisation activities on Radio Access Networks. This includes, but is not limited to cell planning, coverage predictions, traffic dimensioning, preparation of integration data, interference analysis, customer complaint investigations and performance monitoring.
- Conduct cell planning to make most efficient use of Capex whilst delivering the required capacity and performance demanded by customers.
- Produce quality network site designs that are consistent with NSD, regulatory requirements and RF design standards.
- Complete all designs within required timeframes to deliver on stated claims in the market place.
- Maintain capacity and performance of the Radio Access Network to comply with agreed network and customer KPIs, and in a manner consistent with the approved network architecture evolution.
- Continuously look at improving network performance via ad hoc optimisation and via a structured Network optimisation process.
- Plan, design and optimise the performance of infrastructure upgrades required for Special Events.
- Investigate complex customer complaints relating to RF issues with satisfactory resolution within required timeframes.
- Plan, design and cost BAU costed engineering solutions as requested by NCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering stream, or extensive technical RF experience.
- Detailed knowledge of radio propagation, path prediction and survey techniques as applied to mobile communication systems.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Radio Access Networks, operations and facilities.
- Detailed knowledge of antenna design and air interface standards, in particular WCDMA and LTE.
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements to Plan, Design, Optimise and develop Radio Access Networks with emphasis on WCMDA and LTE
- Good knowledge of the RF and associated system items applicable to 3G and 4G Radio Access Networks.
- A good appreciation of Geographical Information and mapping systems, and their application to mobile coverage description.
- Good knowledge and experience with a range of RF design, survey and analysis tools and models.
- Good knowledge of the wider telecommunications industry- from both a technical and business perspective.
- Very good organisational skills including the ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
- A proven systematic approach to problem solving and solution implementation, as well as a high level of perseverance to see issues through to completion. A solid track record of achievement and relevant experience is fundamental to the role.
- Requires a strong sense of teamwork, and an ability to show initiative to identify and address issues. Must be capable of delivering required outcomes with minimal supervision and direction.
- Effective written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ian Rockers on +61 03 8689 7971 Ext. 308. Please quote our job reference number: 236348.
Reference Number: 236348_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung's Notebook 9 Pen is ready for your scribbles, drawings and more
- Excel functions: 7 ways to use Text functions to manage data
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSystems Admin ( Linux)Other
- FTNetwork and Telecommunications ArchitectOther
- TPTransition ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPELearning and Change OfficerVIC
- FTIT Manager Desktop OperationsOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTBusiness System Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTForm Analyst/DeveloperOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC
- FTApplication Support Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior SAS DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager - Pre Sales Development ProcessNSW
- FTHadoop DevelopersOther
- FTClinical Application Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- CCTechnical Solutions ArchitectVIC