Our client is a local Canberra start up software house. They have a requirement for a highly skilled Business Analyst with UX/UI proficiency to join their dynamic team.
As a Business Analyst, you will be required to:
- Translate product requirements to business use cases and functional specifications as required
- Communicate and maintain use cases and use case backlog in line with version releases and product roadmap feature prioritization
- Analyze complex business problems and map them to product capabilities
- Document UI display rules and behaviors through interaction/activity/user flow diagrams
- Contribute error-free copy to the UX/UI Designer
- Perform UX design QA reviews before they are sent 'to build'
- Quality assure the UX/UI designs and build against use cases, business rules/logic and web standards
- Assist in usability and User Acceptance Testing
- Contribute to knowledge articles, FAQs and user instructional content.
- At least 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst including experience in a user researcher, UX analyst or similar role
- Experience working with Confluence, JIRA, Slack and InVision
- A technical background, which would be well regarded
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.0 and ISM standards
- Familiarity with complex information management applications and cloud products.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- Editors' Choice 2017, Part One - Gadgets
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTAGILE Business AnalystOther
- FTICT Business AnalystACT
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPDigital Content Writer and LeadACT
- FTIT Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java DeveloperQLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Data Warehouse Developer, Power BIOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTScrum Master | Immediate StartOther
- FTSenior Development LeadOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneySA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile - ERPOther