Office 365 Technical Lead
This Opportunity sees you take responsibility as a Microsoft Office 365 Technical Lead. Reporting directly to the Principal Project Manager, the role is to facilitate O365 Project to outcomes. This will involve the technical implementation of Office 365 Pro Plus. With a heavy focus also on the migration of email from the existing Exchange 2013 on premise solution to the cloud. This is an exciting opportunity for an experience 365 professional to lead a project within one of the largest branches of the Queensland Government.
Your primary duties will entail:
- Assist and encourage informed decision making around the use of new technology entitlements
- Provide guidance to the project regarding technical activities, scheduling and resource requirements
- Provide guidance on configuration for user experience
- Assist with development of the Governance and Security Model of Office365 technologies
- Review and make recommendations around identity management, single sign-on, and directory sync in cloud and hybrid scenarios
- Provide specialist advice on deployment and servicing of Office365 clients using SCCM
- Provide specialist advice to operational teams for support and maintenance of relevant technologies, including responding to faults and problems, and liaising with other technical staff and external service providers to resolve issues
- Undertake administrative tasks including (but not limited to) submission of change requests and the creation / maintenance of technical documentation
- Lead the implementation (installation, configuration, and operationalisation including definition of support and maintenance activities) of technical solutions
- Engage with stakeholder regarding Project tasks.
To succeed you will possess the following:
- Identify existing integration points with Office365 Pro Plus
- Creation of Detailed Designs and Change Implementation plans
- Define application deployment strategies
- Liaise with testers, system admins and technical leads to complete project deliverables
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in conjunction with the OCM
- Perform and escalate troubleshooting activities to diagnose User Acceptance Testing (UAT) issues
- Document as-built solution designs and capture within the Configuration Management Database
- Provide input into Project documents and reports.
Key areas of focus:
- Office 365 administration and support in hybrid configuration
- Exchange 2013/2016 and Office 365 administration and support
- Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016 troubleshooting and support
- Participate in any Office365 and Exchange Online related activities.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively register your interest with Pablo Calaby via Pablo.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 4A/19040 Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- Editors' Choice 2017, Part One - Gadgets
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTPublishing Specialist / Business Specialist - TelecommunicationOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level Tester - BankingQLD
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Desktop ArchitectureSA
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW
- FTIntegeration ArchitectOther
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTSalesforce AdministratorOther
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTAGILE Business AnalystOther
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT