Technical Business Analyst-Genesys
- Diverse, challenging project
- Pennant Hills Based
- Initial contract until May 2018
A leading Telecommunications provider is seeking a Tech BA to play a critical role in supporting solutions using Genysy product suite
As a technical expert in Genesys, you will play a critical role in developing and supporting technical solutions using the Genesys product suite in support of business initiatives. Analyse business requirements and help translate these into solution designs, facilitate testing, deploy and embedding into operations. The key objective will be to improve ease of change on the Genesys platform where possible and where it is not to ensure that the business understands when further expertise needs to be engaged.
- Documenting operational requirements for making minor changes on the Genesys platform.
- Translating requirements into solution specifications working closely with the Genesys Platform Manager and vendors.
- Map requirement to Genesys solutions components such GA, Genesys interfaces, IRD, Geneyss IVR, multimedia and iWD.
- Coordinating feedback on solution design and ensuring changes are tracked and communicated.
- Educating the business on solution limitations and options for achieving business outcomes.
- Conducts "gap analysis" to understand business requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements, and identify opportunities to address gaps with technology solutions.
- Ensure that requirements take into consideration future planned road map capabilities.
- In consultation with IT, Identify technology solutions that meet the business requirements from a functional and technical perspective; work with relevant domain leads and technical architects to manage inter-dependencies.
- Develop test plans, cases and conduct testing to ensure solutions are fit for purpose. Monitor the provisioning and deployment of solutions through the Test, Staging and Production life-cycle.
- Educate the business on Genesys solutions so that the business can manage BAU change autonomously.
- Genesys v8.x Certifications in Framework and Routing & Reporting (GCP8-CIV or equivalent)
- Genesys v8.x Certifications in Voice Platform (GCP8-GVP8), Email (GCP8-ESV), WFM (GCP8-WFM) and IWD (GCP8_IWD)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in application development and support of Genesys-based Contact Centre
- Comprehensive technical expertise on the Genesys platform such as, but not limited to: application/solution design, testing, troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Ability to 'bridge the gap' between teams and cross-functional processes
- Advanced MS Excel, and Competent MS PowerPoint, Word, Visio
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200173313.
Reference Number: 200173313_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 64 Limited Edition review: Taming Vega's flaws with brute force
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMid-Level Business Analyst (Digital Transformation)NSW
- FTBusiness System Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTEnterprise Lean Agile CoachOther
- CCSEPM Security EngineerWA
- TPTransition ManagerVIC
- FTPlatform Architect - InfrastructureOther
- FTCUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATOR - NOC ENVIRONMENTSA
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTData ScientistOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- TPDesktop Support & PC DeploymentVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTService Manager - Solution ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Test ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTUrban Code DeveloperOther
- FTSalesforce AdministratorOther
- FTFull Stack Java Developer with front-end focusOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTSenior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management)NSW