Manager - Business Intelligence - Telco
- Must be immediately available, ASAP start!
- Large Australian telco, great Melbourne CBD location
- Must have Business Intelligence applications delivery experience!
ASAP start for an initial 03-month contract for a Business Intelligence Lead to join a large Australian Telco initiative here in Melbourne!
ASAP start for an initial 03-month contract for a Business Intelligence Lead to join a large Australian telco initiative here in Melbourne!
- Must be immediately available, ASAP start!
- Large Australian telco, great Melbourne CBD location!
- Must have: Business Intelligence applications delivery experience!
Reporting to the Business Reporting and Improvement Manager, the Business Intelligence and Insights Manager is responsible for developing Business Reporting's overarching Strategy and Roadmap to deliver on Network Engineering's Business Intelligence and Architecture Solution incorporating the Data Reporting, Analytics and Tools Enablement requirements.
Duties & responsibilities of the position:
- Design and develop Strategy and Roadmap to deliver on Network Engineering's Business Intelligence and Architecture Solution incorporating the Data Reporting, Analytics and Tools Enablement requirements.
- Make a significant contribution to the strategic direction for business intelligence applications across Network Engineering.
- Monitor and Report on the Roadmap progress and delivery.
- Determine the optimal approach for identifying and obtaining data from diverse source systems.
- Improvement and enhancement of reporting procedures through automation and optimisation
To secure this opportunity you will need:
- You will bring demonstrated experience in working in an enterprise environment and managing complex IT environments
- Must have extensive strategic experience designing business intelligence and architectural solutions to evolve data management, reporting practices and maturity levels for business insights and innovation.
- Extensive experience of modern BI tools and platforms such Alteryx and Tableau platforms for data acquisition, transformation, processing and visualisations
- Extensive experience in Data Modelling and Analytics using the confirmed data models for operational descriptive analytics and predictive analytics
- Knowledge of project management systems (Primavera P6, MS project)
- Polished verbal and written communication skills as well as strong stakeholder management
The following will be considered highly advantageous:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business preferred
- Australian telco organisation experience preferred
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bennett Sutton on 03 86804240. Please quote our job reference number: 200173422.
Reference Number: 200173422_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 64 Limited Edition review: Taming Vega's flaws with brute force
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData ArchitectACT
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistQLD
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCManager - Business Intelligence - TelcoVIC
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Developer (Ruby on Rails)NSW
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTMurex DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTRetail Stock/Warehouse ManagerOther
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCGenesys Specialist - SME - TelcoVIC
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther