Senior Business Analyst
- Data Savvy - Metrics driven role
- Excellent communcation skills
- 6 Month Contract initially
Fantastic opportunity for a Snr Business Analyst with with a background in metrics and performance / BI to join this Top Tir company.
Great opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join this Market leading top tier company. You will be responsible for discovering and delivering the required metrics to be delivered as part of the C-level strategic dashboard solution.
What you will be doing
- Perform inward and outward facing role within projects/releases/programmes, using Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies.
- Exceptional business focused business analysis skillsets with an adaptability to technical environments
- Report statuses, risks and issues to Project/Programme Managers regularly.
- Build and lead high-performing and self-organizing cross-functional teams, in order to deliver all components of the allocated work within prescribed time, cost, and quality metrics.
- Participate and grow a team culture that values collaboration, innovation, agile delivery, cross-skilling, sponsor engagement, continuous improvement and team success.
- Encourage close co-operation across all roles and functions within the teams through empowering their members, facilitating creativity and building a collaborative and trusting work environment.
- Track activities, schedule, velocity, and capacity diligently. Remove obstacles to enable the project team to deliver the required outcomes effectively
- Manage backlog by working with key business stakeholders and Business Analyst to prioritize user stories.
- Proactively improve customer experience and advocac
What you will ideally have
- Exposure to telco technical environments or capability to understand
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ownership and delivery of outcomes
- Able to contribute to developing a broader project level strategy
- Engage and influence stakeholders
- The ability to deliver and translate requirements to broader business goals
- Solid working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Business intelligence, dashboarding and data warehouse experience highly desired
If this is the position for you, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will receive a call for more information.
Any queries, please give coral a shout, firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200173097.
Reference Number: 200173097_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II - Resurrection review: A disappointing end to Iden Versio's story
- Samsung's Notebook 9 Pen is ready for your scribbles, drawings and more
- Excel functions: 7 ways to use Text functions to manage data
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTest Engineer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTApplication Support ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer - (Australian Citizens Only)Other
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCNew Relic Integration ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Developer - Node.js - APINSW
- FTPlatform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Support TechnicianOther
- FTIT Audit & BCM AnalystNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- FTFacilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- TPSenior Test AnalystNSW