SAP Migration Module Lead
About the Company
A global company focused on diversity within the workplace and sustainable growth.
About the Role
Seeking an experienced SAP Migration Module Lead to come in and assist with the joint venture between two large enterprises to merge their current SAP systems. You will report into the Process Owner and liaise with stakeholders to ensure the modules produced are effective and add value to the business.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experienced in SAP Migration in Materials Management within a large enterprise
- Experience in defining scope, documenting business & reporting requirements, gaining consensus, communication of progress, and coordination of testing
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders to ensure the new system will offer improved functionality for all parties
- Configuration of SAP MM modules based on business requirements
- Assist in or develop documentation & training for Subject Matter Experts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Like to know more?
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Clare Weir on 02 4927 2223, quoting Ref No. 2R/07627.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- FTPublishing Specialist / Business Specialist - TelecommunicationOther
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTPortfolio Lead. PMONSW
- FTGateway Architect - perm / contractACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperACT
- FTWindows Messaging and MS Exchange LeadOther
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTICT Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCDevelopment SpecialistNSW
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- FTEnterprise Lean Agile CoachOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther