Senior Test Analyst
Our Client, NSW Government is seeking to appoint a Senior Test Analyst with excellent Mobile Test automation experience on a contract basis for initially 6 months.
Reporting into the Program Test Manager, the successful applicant will work across the program to provide quality assurance for the delivery of digital products by designing, developing and executing test plans and test cases that verify conformance of products and technical solutions to define business requirements and acceptance criteria.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Translate business and functional acceptance criteria into test artefacts for assigned projects ensuring full coverage of solution during testing.
- Create and execute Test scripts, document results of testing capturing screenshots as necessary as well as creating; test plans, and test summary reports to support project streams.
- Conduct end-to-end functional tests, acceptance tests, production verification tests, defect retests and regression ensuring resolution/closure of defects adhering to the defect management process.
- Identify and document test issues ensuring they are effectively captured within the defect management toolset.
- Actively participating in daily stand-ups, triage sessions, socialization and 3-amigos and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate and work with an external vendor to support project delivery into the test
- Chair Triage and defect resolution sessions.
- Ability to work cohesively with an external app developer vendor on a daily basis, ensuring QA standards are met and progress effectively communicated.
- Ability to work on concurrent initiatives, prioritise and balance work accordingly & to be flexible and work in a fast paced Agile environment.
- Maintaining standardised QA best practices whilst operating in a dynamic team working to tight deadlines.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency essential.
- At least 5+ years testing experience in Agile environments using mobile automation frameworks to provide quality assurance services. Prior experience of testing website, mobile apps, APIs and responses is essential.
- Strong experience of using the mobile automation tool Appium is essential.
- Practical experience of test tools including JIRA, HP ALM, Selenium, Cucumber, & BrowserStack.
- Extensive experience of functional and non-functional testing including accessibility (WCAG compliance testing).
- Experience and knowledge of Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines.
- Excellent communication, analytical and documentation skills.
- Ability to accurately interpret business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Proven track record of working within high performing teams on successful projects.
- Strong team player able to develop relationships and work successfully with other cross-functional teams.
- Experience and knowledge of triage and defect management processes and chairing defect triage sessions.
- Good understanding of release and change process.
- ISTQB Certification desirable.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop review: The discrete GPU is the star of the show
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPIT OfficerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTPlatform Engineer (Teradata/Datastage) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager (Applications/Business)NSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- TPTechnical Consultant - SOE, SCCMNSW
- FTSenior Engineer (devOps)NSW
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPDigital SupportVIC
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Digital AdviceOther
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTSoftware Developer (Ruby on Rails)NSW