Security Technical Lead
The role of the contract IT Security Technical Lead is to be a hands on lead during design and implementation of security controls. Reporting to the program manager, this role requires hands on security engineering and solution design experience to review, interpret, document and validate security requirements for multiple projects.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Capture business requirements and translate into technical solutions
- Proactively identify security risks/trends and drive the transformation roadmap
- Develop technical security design specifications, engineering and integration specifications, standards, and implementation of applicable technology architectures to mitigate risks to the company's information assets
- Conduct security risk assessment on existing and proposed solutions in line with ICT Security Risk Management procedures
- Perform vulnerability risk reviews using DREAD/STRIDE model
- Proactively manage applications, infrastructure security & network risks, ensuring security infrastructure aligns with company's compliance requirements
- Review software solutions under development to ensure compliance with the enterprise security architecture.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8+ years hands on security architecture/design, engineering and deployment experience
- Preferred security certifications are: SABSA, CISM, CISSP or SANS
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills, including the ability to develop original concepts and solutions to ensure enterprise information security architecture and information assurance.
- Demonstrated comprehensive understanding of the principles of secure data communication and encryption technology, together with a practical understanding of security methodologies and their application
- Demonstrated experience producing security architecture in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated deep technical expertise in a broad spectrum of technology areas e.g. ICT infrastructure, networks, operating systems, virtualisation, cloud computing, etc.
- Demonstrated highly developed interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills and the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Experience in the application of ICT risk assessment processes for complex systems
- Understanding of Business Impact Assessment and Threat Risk Assessment concepts and processes.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eugene Pradhan
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 64 Limited Edition review: Taming Vega's flaws with brute force
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData ArchitectACT
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistQLD
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCManager - Business Intelligence - TelcoVIC
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Developer (Ruby on Rails)NSW
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTMurex DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTRetail Stock/Warehouse ManagerOther
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCGenesys Specialist - SME - TelcoVIC
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther