Peoplebank are recruiting for a market leading technology business who have an instantly recognisable brand and a strong digital presence. They are regarded as an employer of choice and they invest heavily in staff wellbeing and development
Due to increased workload as a result of several new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are looking to add and experienced Digital BA to join their already impressive Digital team.
This is an initial 6 month contract role, but there is potential for the contract to be extended up to 2 years.
You will be an experienced BA who is comfortable in an Agile environment and has had experience working with both creative (UX, UI, Copywriters) and technical (developers) peers.
You will also be a strong communicator, able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
You will have worked extensively on UX, CX and Application Development (web and mobile) projects across both web and mobile platforms.
Experience with Chatbot is desirable and will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, Please apply below, or get in touch to discuss your suitability.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- Editors' Choice 2017, Part One - Gadgets
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTPublishing Specialist / Business Specialist - TelecommunicationOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level Tester - BankingQLD
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Desktop ArchitectureSA
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW
- FTIntegeration ArchitectOther
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTSalesforce AdministratorOther
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTAGILE Business AnalystOther
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT