Business Analyst - Public Sector Health Program
- Initial 6 month contract paying $780/day | BA
- Herston Location | BA required for large complex Health Program | Prince 2
Our client, is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their large Program Business and Technology stream to elicit, analyse, validate and document the requirements of the processes and systems associated with the current and future business models. The successful candidate will apply business analysis expertise across the system design, planning and implementation lifecycle to enable the Program to achieve its program objectives.
The primary duties of this role include the following:
Deliver business analyst expertise across the system design, planning and implementation lifecycle to enable the Program to achieve its program objectives through:
- Demonstrated ability to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Proven ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs for functional and non-functional requirements and document artefacts as needed
- Demonstrated strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough
- understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and the ability to apply these to multiple work-streams and packages of work
- Demonstrated high level of communication, facilitation and analysis skills with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts, with a proven ability to effectively lead business and solution discussions to consensus-based outcomes
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders are essential.
- At least two years' recent experience in a business analyst role is essential.
- Demonstrated experience working or a proven ability to work in a highly dynamic and complex public sector environment is essential
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience in preparing and maintaining business analysis and ICT project products is essential.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining, or a proven ability to develop and maintain business process models expressed in BPMN is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in the elicitation, development, maintenance and management of requirements is essential.
- A Tertiary qualification in a relevant related area is essential.
- Experience working successfully within program and project environments (preferably MSP and PRINCE2) will be highly regarded.
- Experience with the use of requirements management applications will be highly regarded.
- Qualification and/or Certification in business analysis will be highly regarded.
- Background or understanding of the health industry and specifically the public sector health industry will be highly regarded
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19114. Should you wish to discuss call Kylie Graham on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Lead (Java/ J2EE)QLD
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager | 12mth ContractOther
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- TPCRM Dynamics DeveloperACT
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerSA
- CCSenior Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTMobile Developers (Android OR iOS)WA
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingVIC
- CCProcess Improvement and Change Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Service Desk SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP ABAP CRM DeveloperACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSAP CRM Functional ConsultantACT
- FTHFC Project Manager (Delivery) - ContractVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther