One of our clients is looking for a Wintel Lead for an initial 3-month contract based in Perth CBD.
- Ability to administer VMware ESX\VSphere infrastructure
- Virtual Machine management, managing and troubleshooting ESX Servers, P2V migrations using tools
- Skills in vSphere Capacity Planning & forecasting, virtual network/storage architecture and connectivity planning
- Experience in VSphere OS Performance tuning & management, ESX/VSphere Hardware Upgrade, OS Upgrade
- Skills designing and implementing server virtualization solutions
- Strong Knowledge on troubleshooting skills on Windows server & VMware, administer the active directory services
- Patch management and Antivirus Management, Firmware & BIOS upgrade
- Understanding of capacity planning, performance Monitoring and tuning.
- Hand-on knowledge on various RAID technologies (RAID 0+1, RAID 1, RAID 5 etc.)
- Should have scripting knowledge for scripted installs, Comfortable with using Virtual Center.
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ankitha Hegde
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCDesktop Technician - 2 weeks deploymentNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Project ManagerOther
- TPProgram Scheduler | 12 Month Contract | Qld GovernmentQLD
- TPSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Support OfficerWA
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- FTManagement AccountantOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorACT
- FTMajor Incident and Problem SpecialistOther
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator, Technology ProjectsOther
- FTSystems SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT