Medication Management Support - Permanent
- Pharmacy Qualified
- Permanent Opportunity with career growth opportunities
- Great organisation with competitive remuneration
Leading Global IT Outsourcing & Health Solution giant needs the expertise of an experienced Hospital Pharmacy IT Support Specialist in Brisbane CBD
Our client, A Global Market Leader in IT Outsourcing & Health software solutions is looking for an experienced Medication Management Support Specialist to work clients that have the Hospital Pharmacy / Medication management solutions implemented.
This highly dynamic role will suit a person who is Pharmacy Qualified and has experience working within the Hospital Pharmacy environment that would like the opportunity to move into the Health IT solutions industry.
Ideally, this person will have a strong ability to engage all business units, stakeholders, solution development teams as well as clients who have this software. Its a customer facing role covering customers in the QLD region.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will engage the customer (Hospitals etc) to determine current system work flows so that appropriate solution can be presented to the customer.
- You will assist the customer with training on the software as well as assist the customer through implementation and upgrades of the system.
- You will liaise with technology partners to deliver joint solutions to customers.
- Involved in testing of Pharmacy and medication management solutions releases.
- Liaise between the development and the support areas of the organisation to deliver timely solutions and product releases to customers.
- provide 3rd level support to the customer across the product quite.
- Training, Implementation and Configuration of the solution.
- Generate and maintain product documentation for the suite of products.
Essential Skills & knowledge:
- 8+ years' experience in the following:
- Hospital medications management / Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Supporting Clinical or Medications Management applications in the health sector
- Providing functional support for healthcare IT systems
- ITIL certification
- Degree in Health Information Management and/or Information Technology
- Healthcare degree
- Current AHPRA Pharmacist registration or similar
- Understanding of interfacing and HL7 messaging
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200173286.
Reference Number: 200173286_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
- Microsoft is shutting down its free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in 24 hours
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCAgile Project Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCTransition ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyVIC
- CCJunior Java DevelopersVIC
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- CCSnr Automation Lead (Java Development) - Banking - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject Cost ControllerSA
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane LocationNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerQLD
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist - Bathurst ( NSW )NSW
- FTTeradata Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW