Linux System Administrator
Responsible for the full systems life cycle maintenance & implementation of systems hosting the companies mission critical applications.
Provides primary support through daily operations for the following IT functional areas:
- Linux and HPUX Operating Systems administration.
- Provides technical expertise in the areas of system design, installation, configuration, tuning, capacity planning, troubleshooting, patching, monitoring, and problem resolution.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to ensure 24/7 coverage of production systems. Qualifications
- The ideal person for this position will be considered expert in the previously mentioned functional areas, have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, have the ability to provide leadership, and work within a collaborative team environment.
- BS degree in a computer-based discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems) or a technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics) or equivalent combination.
- 4-5+ years related infrastructure experience.
- Pharma / Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience preferred.
- Expert or working knowledge in the following areas and technologies:
- System Security, Unix and Linux Operating Systems, and Unix Scripting.
- Red Hat Linux, HP-UX, RHN Satellite, Red Hat Kickstart, HP Ignite, LVM, and VMware.
- Clustering software MC/Service Guard and Red Hat Clustering.
- Server monitoring tools Nagios and Cacti.
- System programming experience with knowledge of Perl, Python, and shell.
- Strong skills in the areas of communication, problem analysis, delivery on results, self-development, adaptability, flexibility and global perspective. Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must be knowledgeable with all aspects of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Strong skills in the areas of requirements gathering and test & validation required.
- High level of computer literacy with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Capable of making presentations typically to peers and other technical professionals.
- Strong English skills both written and spoken are required.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
- How Australian retailers can drive customers to Amazon
- Film Review: The Commuter
- Spectre CPU patches can cause unwanted reboots, Intel warns
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Developer - AndroidNSW
- CCData ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Business AnalsytACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTJAVA DevelopersACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (Applications & Business)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ieMRQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - Portfolio GovernanceVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTOpenText ConsultantACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security - Operational TechnologyOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager | Onsite ParkingOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Multiple OpportunitiesQLD
- FTSiebel Project Manager - Immediate StartACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCDesktop Technician - 2 weeks deploymentNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSAP CRM Functional ConsultantACT