Business Specialist - Telecommunications (sydney west)
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Specialist to join the Performance and Analytics Design and Construction business unit. The team is responsible for oversight of the construction of a key component of a telecommunications network build. This include the generation of reports as well as providing analysis of the results.
- Building the report templates and then reporting the performance result
- Generating / creating reporting tools from raw data in either SQL, QlikView or Excel
- Compiling reports from existing reporting tools
- Analysing report outputs for themes, patterns and issues.
- Where applicable offering insights into the cause and potential solutions to issues identified by report analysis
- Working closely with the construction contractors / partners
- The key systems skills that we are seeking include SQL programming, VBA, QlikView and advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Other required skills would include strong Stakeholder management & strong Presentation skills.
- The candidate should also have a background / ability in data/process analysis.
While not mandatory, VBA & SQL would be preferable.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY!!!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Colby Zurlini
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Lead (Java/ J2EE)QLD
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager | 12mth ContractOther
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- TPCRM Dynamics DeveloperACT
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerSA
- CCSenior Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTMobile Developers (Android OR iOS)WA
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingVIC
- CCProcess Improvement and Change Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Service Desk SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP ABAP CRM DeveloperACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSAP CRM Functional ConsultantACT
- FTHFC Project Manager (Delivery) - ContractVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther