Automation Test Engineer
- 12 month contract, based in Brisbane CBD
- Strong Java coding expreince, and prior experience working in Agile
- prior experience in manual and automation testing
Develop and execute manual and automated tests for API?s and GUI?s, and have a strong background in the automated testing of complex applications
We are looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer within the experience in programming and the testing of software to join a large financial services providers Global Software Development team. This fantastic opportunity is based in Brisbane CBD, close to public transport and public parking, and is for a duration of 12 months.
You will work within a tight knit team and be responsible for the testing and delivery high quality software. You will use your strong background in developing and executing manual and automated tests for API's and GUI's, and have a strong understanding in the automated testing of complex applications where security and reliability matter.
As the Automation Test Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies; partner with other functions to establish testing requirements.
- Performing technical testing of software components, validating functional requirements.
- Defining, implementing and driving best practices and quality standards
- Understanding automated testing of complex, distributed micro-services where security, reliability and performance matter
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong background in manual and automation testing using Selenium or Jenkins
- Prior experience testing API's and GUI's
- Experienced with Test and Defect/Requirements Management tools.
- Understanding of Java coding and Java test scripts.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200173584.
Reference Number: 200173584_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Lead (Java/ J2EE)QLD
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager | 12mth ContractOther
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- TPCRM Dynamics DeveloperACT
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerSA
- CCSenior Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTMobile Developers (Android OR iOS)WA
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingVIC
- CCProcess Improvement and Change Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Service Desk SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP ABAP CRM DeveloperACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSAP CRM Functional ConsultantACT
- FTHFC Project Manager (Delivery) - ContractVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther