- AWS and Cloud Technologies
- Sydney CBD
- Contract Position
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied role including both Systems Admin and DevOps
You will be working in a cross-functional team to research, procure and deliver those technology enablers. Much of what will be delivered will be used by our software delivery teams and product squads and you will also be required to assist with uptake, mentoring and coaching.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Work within an Agile project team to build and implement Continuous Delivery and Cloud automation solutions
- Keen to learn and work with technologies outside of core skills ? Willingness to work flexibly and provide occasional on-call support outside of business hours
- Development of high quality, robust software solutions that meet business expectations
- Assist in implementation and automation of cloud enabled application environments, tools and platforms
- Collaborate in a team environment to share knowledge and experience
- Perform code reviews and analysis
- Automate software deployments using continuous delivery pipelines products
- Champion continuous delivery principles and practices
The ideal candidate will possess:
A sound understanding DevOps and Continuous integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) principles and strong background in cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure.
- Strong Linux DevOps experience
- A keenness to continuously grow and learn
- Experience in AWS, such as CloudFormation, automated deployment, S3, Amazon ElasticSearch Service, DynamoDB, Lamdba or similar
- Experience in CI/CD toolsets, such as Jenkins/ Bamboo/TeamCity, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Selenium ICS/Protractor or similar
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- An understanding of Microservices architectures and supporting technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to collaborate, delegate, facilitate, and negotiate as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications, computing industry/business certifications or substantial equivalent experience in the information technology industry.
Ability to work in an Agile team to deliver reusable high-quality cloud automation in a responsive manner.
- Ability to research and critique various cloud enabled technologies and tools that are complimentary with DevOps.
- Ability to consistently apply test driven development and behaviour driven development methodologies.
- Willingness to contribute to our development community.
- Ability to write technical design documents.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, who will be required to work collaboratively with the team and numerous stakeholders
- Ability to coach and mentor teams with uptake of DevOps enabled tools, technologies and platforms.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the above criteria, please APPLY now or email Olivia Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200174106.
Reference Number: 200174106_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
- How Australian retailers can drive customers to Amazon
- Film Review: The Commuter
- Spectre CPU patches can cause unwanted reboots, Intel warns
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Developer - AndroidNSW
- CCData ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Business AnalsytACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTJAVA DevelopersACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (Applications & Business)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ieMRQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - Portfolio GovernanceVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTOpenText ConsultantACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security - Operational TechnologyOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager | Onsite ParkingOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Multiple OpportunitiesQLD
- FTSiebel Project Manager - Immediate StartACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCDesktop Technician - 2 weeks deploymentNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSAP CRM Functional ConsultantACT