Senior Sales Executive ? Technology Consulting
- Can you sell business and technology consulting services?
- Do you have QLD based relationships?
- Are you hungry to over achieve your OTE?
Seeking a seasoned Senior Sales Executive with a proven track-record selling business and technology consulting services to clients across QLD
A globally recognised Consulting company, with a passion for guiding enterprises on their digital transformation journey requires a seasoned Sales Executive with a proven track-record of prospecting, qualifying leads and winning new business opportunities across QLD. In this role, you will be selling business and technology consulting services to clients from advisory engagements to large, complex System Integration programs.
Your new role:
- Identify and capture new business opportunities to strategically drive revenue within large Enterprise clients ensuring that quarterly and annual revenue and product mix targets are met or exceeded
- Penetrate accounts at corporate levels through executive briefing and meetings, and develop an intimate understanding of customer's business, technical issues and organizational structure, and document using appropriate systems.
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy including strategic account plans.
- Manage successful internal relationships with Technical Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals and other Business Development Managers.
What you need to succeed in your new role:
- Solid new business sales background with proven track-record of prospecting, qualifying leads and assessing customer needs
- Demonstrated business acumen including superior negotiation skills and contract/profit management
- Strong relationship building qualities with a proven ability to quickly gain trust and leverage your sales EQ
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate across all levels in an organisation including up to C level
- Experience in both a sales and delivery role with an emphasis on customer satisfaction throughout the process
- Proven experience selling and delivering digital services to enterprises including system integration, service integration, cyber security, data analytics, agility, mobility, robotics, cloud
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to drive change and influence strategic decisions
- A willingness to work and adapt to a fast growing & changing environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in working (or partnering with) a Top tier Consulting firm
- Strong network and relationships in the Queensland market
- Degree qualification with at least 10 years' experience in a similar position
What's in it for you?
- Generous Salary + OTE
- Work for a well-respected industry leader
- Work autonomously - no micro-managing!
- A culture of work-life balance, family values & flexibility
- Rewards and recognition and career progression
- Training and development
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200170950.
Reference Number: 200170950_10
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Logistics)Other
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- TPSystems Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- FTCommunications SpecialistSA
- FTProject ServicesSA
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTInformation ArchitectOther
- CCIteration / Project ManagerWA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - FortifyACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Clinical ICT ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTLead Mobile App DeveloperQLD
- CCServer Support Specialist ? Performance and Capacity ManagementNSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerOther
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Wealth & AgileOther