Embedded Software Engineer
Our client currently requires an Embedded Software Engineer to join their highly skilled and friendly Perth based team.
This positions offers a challenging, high paced environment utilising a diverse range of technical skills to deliver bespoke embedded solutions. Further, this represents a highly stable and secure permanent role in an otherwise quiet local market.
To be considered candidates need the following:
- Extensive software development experience using: C/C++, C# and/or JAVA technologies
- At least 6 years commercial experience in a similar role
- Full SDLC exposure across requirements gathering, design, development and testing in both green and brown fields project environments
- Embedded development experience using SQL (Oracle/MS-SQL)
- Proven application development experience under Linux, Windows and Windows Server
- Highly level problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- An interest to learn and the ability to pick up new skills quickly
Candidates with immediate availability preferred. To be considered candidates need to be Perth based, able to attend interviews at short notice with full Australian working rights.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack in our Perth office on (08) 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. 6B/17849
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Logistics)Other
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- TPSystems Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- FTCommunications SpecialistSA
- FTProject ServicesSA
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTInformation ArchitectOther
- CCIteration / Project ManagerWA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - FortifyACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Clinical ICT ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTLead Mobile App DeveloperQLD
- CCServer Support Specialist ? Performance and Capacity ManagementNSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerOther
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Wealth & AgileOther