IT Project Manager
About the Company
Our client is a highly regarded organisation that is on the move as they work to develop cutting edge technology across the business to inspire and challenge those that work and develop there.
As per their strategic plan the IT Department is working towards offering intelligent and connected experiences to their users and operating with organisational agility to drive excellence.
About the Role
You will be working within the PMO to lead projects throughout the project life cycle. As such you will be an experienced project manager who is comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders from all levels of the organisation, including managing vendor relationships, whilst utilising meticulous project planning, time management and solid business analysis skills. Your excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain realistic project plans to deliver successful results to the business are crucial.
You will ensure projects comply with internal risk management and governance frameworks, facilitate project working groups and relevant steering committees while liaising with the business on financial, procurement and change requirements.
The successful candidate can anticipate working in an environment where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged to ensure optimum performance and outcomes for both employees and the organisation.
Skills & Experience Required
- Significant experience in project management and a proven history of successful project delivery (scope, time, budget and quality)
- Certification in Project Management such as PMBOK, PM or Prince2
- Emphasis on delivering user experience and value to customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and technical individuals at all levels including C level stakeholders
- Ability to challenge assumptions and take a creative approach to problem-solving with the capacity to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- Experience in the tertiary sector or a similar environment would be desirable
- Alibility to exercise resilience within a political environment
The highlight of this role is the opportunity to relocate to Newcastle. It offers a sunny, coastal lifestyle without the price tag of other capital cities. Named one of the world's top "Smart Cities" in 2017 by the National Geographic traveller, it's the perfect time to start something new!
Sparked your interest? Check out more information at regarding this beautiful area at https://www.visitnewcastle.com.au/live-in-newcastle
Like to know more?
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Clare Weir on 02 4927 2223, quoting Ref No. 2R/07642.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
- How Australian retailers can drive customers to Amazon
- Film Review: The Commuter
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCSecurity SpecialistQLD
- CC.Net DevelopersACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Consulting Senior PrincipalACT
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTKnowledge AnalystOther
- FTVarious DevelopersACT
- CCPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)VIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - Brisbane LocationVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer, Continuous Delivery, Cloud AutomationOther
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerNSW
- CCOperations Support OfficerVIC
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- FTExecutive AssistantOther