- 4 month contract
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Are you available for an immediate start? Do you have experience implementing a Business Process Modelling tool? Want FREE PARKING? Apply now!
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to work on a Business Process Modelling tool selection and support other projects. The company is currently undergoing a business transformation and will be required to integrate requirements and work with your peers to manage dependencies.
Duties will include:
- Create, maintain and facilitate the approval of project definition documentation that meet prudency and efficiency principles and manage scope, timing, cost, resourcing, quality and risk.
- Manage the procurement requirements of the project per procurement processes.
- Work with the related parties to implement the tool.
- Work with the Change Manager and senior management to plan, communicate and deploy the tool, within the program and across the business.
- Manage relationships within the program, steering committee members and other stakeholders to the projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in project management or equivalent, with industry recognised project management methodology certification such as PRINCE2 and/or Project Management Professional (PMP)/ (PMBOK).
- Demonstrated recent experience in managing projects in a complex and integrated environment.
- Experience in business re-engineering and process design with knowledge of project risk and quality management practices.
- Experience engaging, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience in complex, dynamic, fast paced environments leading teams with competing priorities, where new problems and issues frequently arise which require new methods to be created.
- Knowledge of the business of a regulated utility, its structure and operations, with demonstrated understanding of Asset Management principles and processes.
- Knowledge of BPMN 2.0, business models and enterprise processes; experience with ERP process flow implementation a plus.
Australian Citizenship mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200173177.
Reference Number: 200173177_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCDesktop Technician - 2 weeks deploymentNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Project ManagerOther
- TPProgram Scheduler | 12 Month Contract | Qld GovernmentQLD
- TPSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Support OfficerWA
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- FTManagement AccountantOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorACT
- FTMajor Incident and Problem SpecialistOther
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator, Technology ProjectsOther
- FTSystems SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT