Senior Business Analyst
- Exciting career opportunity
- Sydney CBD
- Contract Position
Leading organisation are looking for an experienced BA to work on major, complex IT projects
The key responsibilities for this role include:
Effective delivery of the following for each project:
Business Needs Identification
- Meeting with key business stakeholders to understand business needs, gather information and analyse requirements.
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations to establish a base for developing improved structures, processes and systems.
- Analysing workflow to create process and information models and identify areas of potential improvement.
- Working with the Directors and relevant stakeholders to develop Needs Analysis documents describing required change that accurately reflects stated issues
- Assisting the business in developing their Business Requirements for projects within agreed policies, standards and architectures and in getting this signed off by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Developing the Detailed Requirements Specification (DRS) that provides a detailed description of the users' business requirements.
- Maintaining accountability for quality analysis and documentation that is the foundation on which future systems are developed.
Business Solution Development
- Producing specifications to communicate business user requirements for approval by senior management, Project Managers and IT experts.
- Reviewing functional specifications and solution concepts developed by IT & vendors that describe the desired outcomes of system development, integration or enhancement projects within agreed policies, standards and architectures to ensure these solutions meet the business requirements.
- Contributing to business cases that describe and justify the parameters of technology change initiatives.
- Support the development of test strategies, plans, scripts and assist in SIT where applicable in conjunction with project test resources.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable and comprehensive experience in contemporary business analysis techniques and tools used on at least 2 major complex IT projects.
- Significant experience as a Senior Business Analyst.
- Demonstrable and comprehensive experience in stakeholder management involving stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable and comprehensive knowledge of full system development life cycle, its typical phases, the deliverables within the phases and the Business Analysts role within the phases
- Understanding of process improvement methodologies, related concepts, and frameworks.
- Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate requirements specifications.
- Very high level of liaison, communication (oral and written), negotiation, consultation, conflict resolution, change management, documentation and report writing skills
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline, or demonstrated advanced ability in business analysis, project definition and business case preparation.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the above criteria APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200174161.
Reference Number: 200174161_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Acer's Chromebook Spin 11 brings a stylus, 360-degree hinge, and USB-C for an affordable $349
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- Why parents should worry about Office 365's Immersive Reader dictation feature for students
- Humble Monthly is selling Civilization VI for 80% off
- The Full Nerd episode 39: Meltdown, Spectre, and astronomical graphics card prices
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- FTField Services EngineerOther
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- FTIOS DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop/Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystOther
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- CCJunior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity)NSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCBack-End Developers - PHP - Federal GovernmentVIC
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Developer - RPAQLD
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther