Application Security and Identity Management Specialist
- 12 month contract with 1 x 12 extension options
- Based inner south Canberra
- Australian Citizenship and NV1 clearance are mandatory
CANBERRA BASED Do you have experience with Active Directory Federated Services? Looking for a long term contract starting in the new year? Apply now!
We are looking for a Application Security and Identity Management Specialist to work within the cyber security section and support the implementation of federated authentications in complex environments to meet business requirements.
- Configuration, support and maintenance of the department's federated Authentications systems including adding and removing systems/users;
- Support and administration of IT security systems and security applications;
- Support and administration of the department's file transfer systems;
- Support and administration of internal certificate authority servers;
- Experience in application security in particular involvement with Networking, AD, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Certificate servers and Identity Management
- Demonstrated experience with delivering, configuring and maintaining federated authentications systems in complex operational environments, specifically Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS).
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting and resolving authentication problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience administering, troubleshooting and resolving IT security systems and security applications in a timely manner
Australian Citizenship and NV1 Clearance mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200174086.
Reference Number: 200174086_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDesktop EngineerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTUX Design LeadOther
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCAIX System Administration ? UNIXVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSystem Access Administrator - TelcoVIC
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- FTiOS DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPICT Service Assurance Manager - ServiceNowQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Insights AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - TechnicalNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther