Change Lead - 12 Month Contract!
- 12 Month Contract + extensions
- West Sydney
- Services Environment - Change Management focus
We are looking to hire an experienced Change Lead for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The Change Lead ICT manages the change management process, performs analysis on specific changes to identify successes or improvements that can be made to the process. They ensure that the processes and controls properly protect the integrity of the live environment, with minimal disruption to services. They are an expert in Change Management and a reference point for the organisation.
- Develops implementation plans for highly complex requests for change. Evaluates the risks to the integrity of the service environment inherent in proposed implementations (including availability, performance, security and compliance of the business services impacted).
- Develop and maintain a database of changes and manage the Change Advisory Board.
- Develop and produce periodic performance reports identifying the impact and effectiveness of change management and suggests improvement to organisational procedures governing change management.
- Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of changes to ensure deficiencies are identified, learnings are documented, and changes implemented to limit risk of future recurrence.
- Provide expert advice, be influential, a leader and a reference point to others.
- Over 5 years of Change Management experience - must have held the titles om several occasions
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in Service Management in a large and complex
- service environment.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines such
- as Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operations with a focus on Service
- Transition and Continual Service Improvement.
- Strong customer relations experience
- Well versed in core PMI competencies including time, cost and scope management, stakeholder, governance and communication management, risk management and quality management
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aparna Sharma
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperOther
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingACT
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistNSW
- CCSix Sigma Process Improvement Consultant (Black Belt) - Sydney - TelcoNSW
- FTTest Analyst - AGILE- CMS/Digital/Web projectsOther
- FTGlobal Product ManagerOther
- TPSenior SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTSenior React DeveloperQLD
- FTFront-End DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior System AdministratorOther
- FTApplications SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Multiple OpportunitiesQLD
- FTConsulting Project Manager (Agile)ACT
- CCSenior Test Coordinator - (ieMR/ IMR) BrisbaneSA
- TPGraphic Designer / Digital Content PublisherACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactQLD