Lead Business Analyst
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join their team.
The Lead Business Analyst will lead and guide the business analysis effort in a single major program/project or work across a number of smaller projects and initiatives as well as interfacing within the senior project structure and business stakeholders
In this key role you will be responsible for working to deliver rapid change across the Wealth business with a focus on ensuring that the bank meets it regulatory expectations. Working to deliver solutions from early concepts right through to final release, you'll lead requirements gathering and validation workshops - using techniques like modeling and storyboarding to create a prioritized list of epics and user stories.
Along with this, you'll cover planning, estimation, requirements management, analysis, documentation, shaping and elicitation - but most importantly, you'll make sure each project lines up with our overall business strategy.
Working on projects and programs across the Wealth Portfolio, which could be anything from changes related to Federal Budget Superannuation reforms to industry required data and reporting initiatives.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- 2+ years as a Lead Business Analyst with Wealth Management experience
- Regulatory experience would be beneficial or strong data & reporting within Wealth Management
- Ideally have Agile experience along with an Agile Mindset
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Logistics)Other
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- TPSystems Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- FTCommunications SpecialistSA
- FTProject ServicesSA
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTInformation ArchitectOther
- CCIteration / Project ManagerWA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - FortifyACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Clinical ICT ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTLead Mobile App DeveloperQLD
- CCServer Support Specialist ? Performance and Capacity ManagementNSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerOther
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Wealth & AgileOther