- 5+ years of experience in change & training management essential
- 6 month initial contract
- CBD Based
Seeking an ICT Change Manager to join a leading organisation on a 6 month initial contract starting in 2018. Office 365 project experience essential
We are currently seeking an ICT Change Manager for a 6 month initial contract with a leading organisation based in Sydney CBD. View to start in Jan 2018!
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the role of training and change manager, with a focus on process/technology-driven people change.
This is an opportunity to step into this role and shape/drive change within the organisation. We are looking for self-starters who can show initiative and set up new frameworks and processes within a growing team.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Change analysis - stakeholder analysis; change impact and gap analysis
- Planning for change - including communication and engagement action plans; change transition and business readiness plans; post-implementation review plans
- Implementing change management strategy and actions
- Development and delivery of communication material
- Developing and delivering a range of training material encompassing people, processes and technology
- Reporting on progress against assigned responsibilities
- Workshop facilitation
- Identification and recruitment of other change resources as required.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Change Manager with a focus on process/technology-driven people change
- Office 365, Cloud or transformation improvement project background essential
- Strong understanding of Prosci Change Management Methodology
- Tertiary qualifications in change management
- Demonstrated skills and experience in delivering change analyses and change management plans and actions within a business technology implementation project
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of change management on projects using SAP's Activate methodology or Agile approach
- Strong stakeholder management skills essential
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200174141.
Reference Number: 200174141_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDesktop EngineerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTUX Design LeadOther
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCAIX System Administration ? UNIXVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSystem Access Administrator - TelcoVIC
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- FTiOS DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPICT Service Assurance Manager - ServiceNowQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Insights AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - TechnicalNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther