Senior Project Manager - Applications
- Initial 3 month contract to start ASAP paying approx $900/day
- Brisbane CBD Location
Our client, a large complex tertiary education organisation, are currently seeking an Applications Project Manager to manage the planning, development and implementation of a Student Administration System Replacement Program through the application of project management and change management techniques to ensure that the organisations strategic objectives are met.
- Identifying and analysing the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) funded corporate project requirements to develop and produce strategies to ensure communication, change management and action plans are effectively applied to meet departmental strategic needs and opportunities.
- Collaborating, liaising and negotiating with internal stakeholders, including project sponsor, Principal Project Manager, Project board members and other staff, also external project stakeholders in leading the implementation of ICT projects to enhance the effectiveness of significant activities
- Managing project teams and resources across a diverse range of project functions to undertake development, implementation, training and maintenance to agreed deliverables, contractual and budget obligations, ensuring project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets.
- Managing the progress of the project including the establishment of performance indicators and the maintenance of a quality record system to meet requests for information and for statistical and planning purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with project management methodologies, legislative, industrial and other parameters within the project.
- Managing and prioritising the strategic and operational aspects of projects including the preparation of reports, planning documentation and other communications utilising a range of communication channels and computer applications.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of quality processes, products and services, as identified through facilitating review, product analysis, client survey analysis and other research and benchmarking activities, which help establish requirements for the implementation of changes.
- Acting as an escalation point for risks and issues throughout the project and actively manage these, including, reporting, mitigation and rectification strategies.
- Highly developed leadership, project/program management, multifunctional team leadership skills as demonstrated by effectiveness in achieving organisational objectives and contributing to enhanced organisational performance
- Demonstrated achievement in the design, development, implementation and application of Prince 2 and Agile methodologies to ICT projects.
- Well- developed understanding of the application of change management processes and the organisations impact of change on individuals and work groups within commercially driven and client focused
- High level analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills as evidenced by a record of
- achievement in the research and solution of complex problems within a competitive environment
- Well-developed skills in the preparation and presentation of substantial reports and highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including proven achievement in effectively liaising, consulting and negotiating with client groups, all levels of public officials and industry executives
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19193.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperOther
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingACT
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistNSW
- CCSix Sigma Process Improvement Consultant (Black Belt) - Sydney - TelcoNSW
- FTTest Analyst - AGILE- CMS/Digital/Web projectsOther
- FTGlobal Product ManagerOther
- TPSenior SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTSenior React DeveloperQLD
- FTFront-End DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior System AdministratorOther
- FTApplications SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Multiple OpportunitiesQLD
- FTConsulting Project Manager (Agile)ACT
- CCSenior Test Coordinator - (ieMR/ IMR) BrisbaneSA
- TPGraphic Designer / Digital Content PublisherACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactQLD