Integration Technical Lead
Our client is hiring an experienced Integration technical lead to deliver integration solutions and services for SOA roll-out
You will provide hands on technical leadership to developers and develop solutions using hybrid platforms and technologies such as Java, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle SOA Suite and other integration technologies.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- knowledge and experience with Integration and SOA implementations.
- Extensive knowledge of both current and emerging Integration technologies, standards and services with a demonstrated commitment to ongoing development of knowledge and skills.
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Strong skills and experience developing robust, scalable web/mobile solutions.
- Experience in developing services and solutions using Java, Oracle Service Bus and Oracle SOA Suite.
- Good understanding of the concepts that enable the need for different tools to deliver solutions via CI/CD.
- Hands-on Experience with different tools required to achieve CI/CD.
- Experience in SCM practices and workflows applicable in GIT, Subversion.
Apply now or for a confidential discussion contact Elisha Saggar on 07 3319 7502
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Elisha Saggar
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- CCGenesys ConsultantACT
- CCHelpdesk TechnicianNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDNS Network SpecialistOther
- FTCoolGen DeveloperACT
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Co-ordinatorOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- TPIntermediate Solution Architect - DataQLD
- FTICT Service Centre Team LeaderVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTOpenText ConsultantACT
- FT.Net Full-stack DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop/Field Services EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTInformation ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC