Network Engineer (Juniper)
- Leading and international technology solutions provider
- Diverse exposure to technologies
- Immediate Start /Perth CBD
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Network Engineer; Cisco/ Juniper routers, initial 3 month contract, potential to extend.
Our client based in Perth CBD is looking for a Juniper Engineer for 2-3 month initial contract. There is a high potential for extension of contract.
- This role will be joining a small team of experienced engineers who work on complex enterprise networks from support, implementation, configuration and projects
- You will be responsible for managing our clients complex regional networking environment, VMware server environment, handling level 2 & 3 support tasks, Cisco switching, routing and firewall support and admin, CPanel Integration, dealing directly with stakeholders and end users
- Cisco solutions including switches, routers, ASA firewalls, ISE, Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Network Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution
- Network Support - Cisco Firewalls, VoIP systems, TCP/IP
- Previous Juniper engineer experience, supports and troubleshoot networks, looks after enterprise and telco clients.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200174104.
Reference Number: 200174104_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Lead (Java/ J2EE)QLD
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager | 12mth ContractOther
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- TPCRM Dynamics DeveloperACT
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerSA
- CCSenior Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTMobile Developers (Android OR iOS)WA
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingVIC
- CCProcess Improvement and Change Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Service Desk SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP ABAP CRM DeveloperACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSAP CRM Functional ConsultantACT
- FTHFC Project Manager (Delivery) - ContractVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther