Network Engineer (Juniper)
- Leading and international technology solutions provider
- Diverse exposure to technologies
- Immediate Start /Perth CBD
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Network Engineer; Cisco/ Juniper routers, initial 3 month contract, potential to extend.
Our client based in Perth CBD is looking for a Juniper Engineer for 2-3 month initial contract. There is a high potential for extension of contract.
- This role will be joining a small team of experienced engineers who work on complex enterprise networks from support, implementation, configuration and projects
- You will be responsible for managing our clients complex regional networking environment, VMware server environment, handling level 2 & 3 support tasks, Cisco switching, routing and firewall support and admin, CPanel Integration, dealing directly with stakeholders and end users
- Cisco solutions including switches, routers, ASA firewalls, ISE, Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Network Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution
- Network Support - Cisco Firewalls, VoIP systems, TCP/IP
- Previous Juniper engineer experience, supports and troubleshoot networks, looks after enterprise and telco clients.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200174104.
Reference Number: 200174104_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Acer's Chromebook Spin 11 brings a stylus, 360-degree hinge, and USB-C for an affordable $349
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- Why parents should worry about Office 365's Immersive Reader dictation feature for students
- Humble Monthly is selling Civilization VI for 80% off
- The Full Nerd episode 39: Meltdown, Spectre, and astronomical graphics card prices
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Test Analyst and Test AnalystOther
- TPChange ManagerACT
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Penetration TesterACT
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactQLD
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTJava Developer - iSeriesOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Test AnalystOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther
- TPSolution DesignerVIC
- TPPMO ManagerNSW