- 6 month contract with potential extension
- Perth based
- Immediate start
An excellent opportunity to join well established IT managed service provider to perform onsite BAU / project based systems and storage support.
Our client is a well-established IT services provider with main focus to provide technology advice and support while helping to increase their clients technical efficiency.
An opportunity has just come up for Systems Engineer for 6 months contract with a view of further extension.
The successful candidate will join a highly dynamic and energetic environment as a BAU support resource and will perform day to day incident resolution and maintenance activity of the systems infrastructure.
• Demonstrated Wintel Engineering experience gained within a large and complex IT environment
• Microsoft Exchange 2010 and later versions including O365 (Managing/configuring/troubleshoot O365 solution)
• Microsoft Windows Servers (2008 R2/2012)
• Microsoft Hyper-V 2008 R2/2012
• DNS and related network protocols as well as capability with Windows PowerShell.
• Previous BAU working experience supporting and managing on premise, hybrid environment
• Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience working on Dell Storage - Dell Compellent, PowerEdge, PowerVault
If your skill set matches the above criteria and you are a quick learner with a proactive approach in addressing a clients needs in a timely fashion then we would like to hear from you!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200173297.
Reference Number: 200173297_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBack-End Developers - PHP - Federal GovernmentVIC
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTLead Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems SpecialistSA
- FTApplication/Systems Support AnalystOther
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- FTPower BI DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure PMO AnalystOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTTransition Manager - 12 Month ContractOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTInformation Architect - Digital Transformation Business ChangeOther
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- FTDesktop Support Level 2ACT