Account Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ)
- Bring in the new year with a new job!
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Work for a world leading brand in forward thinking I.T
Experienced CCM needed for immediate start in Melbourne CBD
My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Contract Manager (CCM) who will be the point of contact for issues related to existing Services agreements, with the ability to identify and resolve complex contract and commercial issues. As CCM, you will act as a trusted business advisor to the services account team, while maintaining the objectivity of an independent consultant, supporting revenue growth and margin retention within the framework of overall contract compliance
A snapshot of your day
- Demonstrate ability to guide and direct diverse teams of skilled professionals in understanding and interpreting business contract requirements.
- Review and draft a wide range of contract documents such as Amendments, Statements of Work and Master Agreement Exhibits/Schedules, including analysis of contract financial documents and existing terms and conditions.
- Independently establish direct working relationship with senior account leaders and sales teams. Able to understand both strategic and operational goals and translate them into effective contracting practices.
- Proactively assess critical contract obligations and contract provisions, gaps and risk areas; proactively advise on contract revisions to better meet the needs of the Client.
- Work effectively with all levels of clients' accounts and Client leadership, including development of internal (and Client) training and presentation documents.
- Familiarity with IT outsourcing services contracting practices and standards.
- Negotiation/resolution of contract issues/disputes, as appropriate; providing recommendations and solutions for resolution.
- Assist Sales Leads with proposals, ensuring alignment with existing contract, and, maximizing benefit from new business.
- Negotiate and document additional business opportunities within the framework of a complex IT outsourcing services contract.
- develop strong relationships designed to make it easier to manage to the contract, maintain margin, and minimize issues and disputes
- provide ongoing drafting, reviewing and negotiation of new/addenda business, amendments, Statement of Work (SOW), work orders, and change orders; provision of business and contract advice, interpretation of contract provisions; and negotiation/resolution of contract related issues.
- University degree (preferably Master's degree or equivalent) in either law, business, IT/ computer science or in other relevant area.
- 6-8+ years of relevant work experience in IT outsourcing negotiations and or management, preferably on the "sell" side.
- Understanding of negotiation and contracting issues, regulations and terms and conditions.
- Understanding of IT and outsourcing business.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at a senior level within an organisation
- Ability to travel for work
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bhrett Brockley on 03 8680 4321. Please quote our job reference number: 200173077.
Reference Number: 200173077_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperOther
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingACT
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistNSW
- CCSix Sigma Process Improvement Consultant (Black Belt) - Sydney - TelcoNSW
- FTTest Analyst - AGILE- CMS/Digital/Web projectsOther
- FTGlobal Product ManagerOther
- TPSenior SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTSenior React DeveloperQLD
- FTFront-End DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior System AdministratorOther
- FTApplications SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Multiple OpportunitiesQLD
- FTConsulting Project Manager (Agile)ACT
- CCSenior Test Coordinator - (ieMR/ IMR) BrisbaneSA
- TPGraphic Designer / Digital Content PublisherACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactQLD