Senior Business Analyst - Technical
Our Client, NSW Government is seeking to appoint an ICT Business Analyst / Technical Analyst on an initial 3 month basis with possibility of extensions.
The Government department has a number of initiatives that require the services of an experienced Senior Business Analyst with a client focus and strong database and data analytics skills.
- Elaborating and documenting requirements for reporting, including migration of existing reporting, and development of new reporting.
- Guiding customers toward best practice report design, including data management considerations, maintainability etc.
- Exploring current uses and documenting dependencies on databases, which will be used as input into migration plans.
General BA Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Mandatory)
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience in business analysis; in particular, business process improvement, requirements management, and data analysis.
- Proven documentation skills of complex requirements in a simple and logical terms.
- Superior communication, liaison and negotiation skills are required together with good interpersonal skills.
- Highly skilled at explaining complex technical concepts in understandable language.
- Ability to work respectfully and effectively with a range of customers and team members, from highly technical DBAs to non-technical business users; and will adjust their communication style to suit the audience.
- SQLServer experience (ie: comfortable with IDE, can write SQL queries, and understands basic DB design concepts)
- The successful candidate will be working with customers on multiple initiatives that to: - develop reporting and analytics to Microsoft PowerBI, and - migrate databases from various locations to a central database environment within the Cluster IT provider (CCS BIS), to support reporting initiatives.
- Comfortable and experienced in working with the business to understand their reporting needs and elaborating reporting requirements, including some report design.
- An ability to empathise with business goals is essential.
- Sufficiently technical to confidently explore and document the current uses and dependencies of databases that are being considered for migration.
- A development or data analytics background is desirable.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- CCGenesys ConsultantACT
- CCHelpdesk TechnicianNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDNS Network SpecialistOther
- FTCoolGen DeveloperACT
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Co-ordinatorOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- TPIntermediate Solution Architect - DataQLD
- FTICT Service Centre Team LeaderVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTOpenText ConsultantACT
- FT.Net Full-stack DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop/Field Services EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTInformation ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC