The organisation is looking to engage the services of a Technical Writer, to establish a Program and Project Glossary and Data Dictionary aligned to their delivery approach.
The role will consist of the following tasks
- Consolidate and document the data dictionary and glossary to the required standard and user friendly format;
- Understanding what definitions currently exist within the organisation to assist with compiling relevant documents;
- Gain an understanding of how programs and projects are delivered across the organisation;
- Review the initial framework that has been developed;
- Develop a communication approach and engagement plan to deploy the data dictionary and glossary across the organisation to assist with progressing project consistency;
- Provide advice on best practise in terms of technical writing and documentation.
- Previously successfully delivered user friendly support documents (strong preference for delivery of a data dictionary or similar document) that meet the audience requirements.
- Success developed and implemented a communications plan and approach for the delivery of key documentation
- Understanding of program and project delivery life cycle methodologies.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/19204 . Applications Close 15/01/2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Software Development AdvisorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTCRM Dynamics 365 ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCHogan Technical ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- CCMining Planning System EngineerQLD
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- CCSystems Administrator - not for profit organisationQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTInside Sales Representative - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- TPDevOps Practice OfficerACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- FTVarious DevelopersACT