DevOps Engineer, Continuous Delivery, Cloud Automation
About the Role
This organisation is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work on technology to enable the business to rapidly deliver superior digital products using continuous delivery and cloud automation.
You will be working in a cross-functional team to research, procure and deliver technology enablers. This will be delivered will be used by software delivery teams and product squads and you will be required to assist with uptake, mentoring and coaching
- Work within an Agile project team to build and implement Continuous Delivery and Cloud automation solutions
- Development of high quality, robust software solutions that meet business expectations
- Assist in implementation and automation of cloud enabled application environments, tools and platforms
- Collaborate in a team environment to share knowledge and learning
- Perform code review and analysis.
- Automation of deployments using continuous delivery pipelines products.
- Champion continuous delivery principles and practices.
- Write technical design documents
- Strong Linux DevOps experience
- Strong background in cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure
- Sound understanding DevOps and Continuous integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) principles
- Ability to work in an Agile team to deliver reusable high-quality cloud automation in a responsive manner.
- Ability to research and critique various cloud enabled technologies and tools that are complimentary with DevOps.
- Ability to consistently apply test driven development and behaviour driven development methodologies.
- Experience in AWS, such as CloudFormation, automated deployment, S3, Amazon ElasticSearch Service, DynamoDB, Lamdba or similar
- Experience in CI/CD toolsets, such as Jenkins/ Bamboo/TeamCity, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Selenium ICS/Protractor or similar
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD and experience with TDD or BDD
- An understanding of Microservices architectures and supporting technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Team player with ability to coach
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBack-End Developers - PHP - Federal GovernmentVIC
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTLead Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems SpecialistSA
- FTApplication/Systems Support AnalystOther
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- FTPower BI DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure PMO AnalystOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTTransition Manager - 12 Month ContractOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTInformation Architect - Digital Transformation Business ChangeOther
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- FTDesktop Support Level 2ACT