- Brisbane CBD
- 12 month contract, start early January
- A role to get your teeth into!
Senior DevOps Engineer required for an immediate assignment with a government agency!
Are you a Senior DevOps engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity? Do you the ability to support operations within large scale enterprise IT environments consisting of technologies such as message queues, mainframe, load balancing, firewalls and web proxies? If so, then keep on reading!
The ideal candidate, will have the following skills and experience;
- Australian Citizenship OR Permanent residency for at least 5 Years
- Scripting and/or development skills for DevOps, process improvement and automation initiatives
- Creating and managing automated application builds, deployments and test validations.
- Automating environment setups
- Experienced with code build, packaging and deployment systems and processes, e.g. TFS Build, TFS Release Manager & Grunt.
- Full SDLC experience
- Powershell Scripting
- Cloud Technologies: CDN, WAF, IaaS
- Knowledge of networking concepts: TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
- Familiarity with Git Source control OR TFVC.
- Server admin on Windows / IIS / .NET/MS SQL Stack
- Ability to develop close working relationships with project teams
- Excellent communication skills
Please note, this position is based in Brisbane!
If you're available to start a new contract in January, you have the above experience then please do not hesitate to APPLY for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200173838.
Reference Number: 200173838_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Acer's Chromebook Spin 11 brings a stylus, 360-degree hinge, and USB-C for an affordable $349
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- Why parents should worry about Office 365's Immersive Reader dictation feature for students
- Humble Monthly is selling Civilization VI for 80% off
- The Full Nerd episode 39: Meltdown, Spectre, and astronomical graphics card prices
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Test Analyst and Test AnalystOther
- TPChange ManagerACT
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Penetration TesterACT
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactQLD
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTJava Developer - iSeriesOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Test AnalystOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther
- TPSolution DesignerVIC
- TPPMO ManagerNSW