- Citizens or Perm Residency with 4 Years Aus Experience
- 12 month contract - start ASAP
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity? Do you the ability to support operations within large scale enterprise IT environments consisting of technologies such as message queues, mainframe, load balancing, firewalls and web proxies? If so, then keep on reading!
The ideal candidate, will have the following skills and experience;
- Australian Citizenship OR Permanent Residency for at least 4 Years
- Scripting and/or development skills for DevOps, process improvement and automation initiatives
- Creating and managing automated application builds, deployments and test validations.
- Automating environment setups
- Experienced with code build, packaging and deployment systems and processes, e.g. TFS Build, TFS Release Manager & Grunt.
- Full SDLC experience
- Powershell Scripting
- Cloud Technologies: CDN, WAF, IaaS
- Knowledge of networking concepts: TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
- Familiarity with Git Source control OR TFVC.
- Server admin on Windows / IIS / .NET/MS SQL Stack
- Ability to develop close working relationships with project teams
- Excellent communication skills
Please note, this position is based in Brisbane!
If you're available to start a new contract in January, you have the above experience then please do not hesitate to APPLY for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200173838.
Reference Number: 200173838_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
- How Australian retailers can drive customers to Amazon
- Film Review: The Commuter
- Spectre CPU patches can cause unwanted reboots, Intel warns
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPProject Director | Long term contractQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Data & Information ModellingQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9VIC
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer | APIOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Data Quality Management OfficerNSW
- FTAPS 6 Scrum MasterACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Technical LeadSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - TechnicalNSW
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerACT
- CCDatapower DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- CCIteration / Project ManagerWA
- CCUser Experience DesignerQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW