Principal Business Analyst
- Analyse, develop and recommend solutions to business problems by performing expert business analysis activities (e.g. Scoping, Acceptance Criteria, Test Strategies, Gap Analyses, Requirements Traceability) using appropriate modelling, analysis techniques, tools and standards.
- Scope, estimate and plan activities for the Time and Attendance project. Provide strategic advice on impacting changes to the program of work.
- Lead multi-agency workshops, document and manage the outcomes resulting from these workshops.
- Own and manage selected activities in potential tendering for Time and Attendance solutions including Request for Information/Quotation and vendor/solution evaluation processes.
- Responsibility for producing the deliverables of the Time and Attendance project such as governance and contract models as well as strategies and plans for change management.
- Manage and build relationships with multiple stakeholders (and multiple levels of seniority) from Government agencies and partnering vendors.
- Research and prepare a variety of high quality reports, submissions, presentations, briefing notes and correspondence.
- Maintain own professional development whilst contributing to a learning culture with the aim of achieving best practice project delivery through enhancing the capabilities of other project staff.
To submit your application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Ref No. 4A/19218.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
- Samsung Gear Sport review: A worthy contender to the dominance of the Apple Watch
- A set of three Aukey Type-A to Type-C USB cables is just $7 today
- Intel 760P SSD review: This affordable NVMe delivers on read speed, falters on writes
- Samsung 860 Pro SATA SSD review: Great performance, capacity and longevity
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProgram Manager - Digital AND Agile essentialOther
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther
- TPICT Project ManagerWA
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- CCRollout EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Integration LeadOther
- FT.NET Developers (Perm and Contract)WA
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCMiddleware Messaging SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPDigital Services Project ManagerACT
- FTTwo Executive Assistants (APS4 & APS5/6)ACT
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE)QLD
- FTProject Manager - NSW Health exp essentialOther
- FTOpenText ConsultantACT
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- TPIT & Systems Support OfficerQLD
- TPPHP and PL/SQL SupportNSW