Senior Change Manager
- Work To Deliver Services Faster And With More Agility
- Organisation Wide Finance And Management Systems Transformation
- Strong Organisational And Stakeholder Engagement Experience
Currently looking for an Senior Change Manager for a wide program of work, PROCSI Cert, Communication, Project Manager, Business Analyst Experience
We are currently looking to engage an Senior Change Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
The Organisational Change Manager will play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage technical solutions
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities on assigned projects and work with the broader change team.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Create the change impact assessment and mitigation plan, and manage dependencies across the program.
- Lead the engagement activities with schools and stakeholders across the department as required.
- Work with the change team in continuing to develop the organisational change management capability and framework.
- Coaching to project managers and project sponsors change management activities.
- Change Manage that has proven experience in delivering change projects in large complex organisations
- Experience in organisational change in technology projects and the ability to translate technical language into simple and clear messages to different stakeholder groups
- Hands on experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to influence and work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Communication, Project Manager and Business Analysis skills
- Advanced communication skills and the ability to adapt language and messages to the needs of stakeholders
- Advanced documentation skills, ability to clearly document processes, requirements and problem statements and end user communications
- Dynamic and positive approach and eager to get stuck into diverse problems
- Flexibility - the ability to adapt approach when business priorities change or move
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- PROCSI certification
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200173350.
Reference Number: 200173350_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Developer - AndroidNSW
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- FTSenior Test Analyst and Test AnalystOther
- FTEL1 Scrum MasterACT
- FTIntegration SpecialistACT
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical Test AnalystOther
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Storage & BackupsVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPSenior SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTCyber Security EngineerOther
- TPData ArchitectQLD
- TPWeb Content SpecialistACT
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTBI DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AML -Other
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCHR/Payroll Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerOther