- Immediate Start
- Contract Opportunity
- Focusing on in & around WebSphere
Looking for an Middleware specialist to join a well regarded team on a contract role
Great opportunity for an experienced Middleware Specialist to join a global leader working on an array of exciting new projects.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- With in-depth systems programming experience, installation, configuration and maintenance on the z/OS platform supporting WebSphere MQ (MQ).
- Responsible for ensuring/maintaining the technical integrity of the Middleware environment in Z/OS and other platforms.
- Take charge of or assist in MQ software maintenance level or version upgrades
- Familiar with Z/OS operation environments and subsystems such as CICS, DB2 and IMS.
- Work closely with Middleware Team Lead and other MQ or middleware SME's
- Monitors and actions all problem records assigned within contractual service level agreements & terms and conditions
- Liaise with dependent areas for changes impacting the Middleware environment.
- Review and maintain Middleware product Standards to ensure currency.
- Responsible for organising communication of all changes to appropriate parties.
- Performs systematic problem determination in Z/OS and other platforms..
- Create & maintain Middleware/account technical procedure documentation.
- Escalate customer satisfaction problems to Team Leader, if necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring all time recording data is accurate, complete & up to date for own activities
- Comply with documented key Operations Management practices and procedures specifically for Problem, Change, Call Management and Request For Service, Alert and Critical Situation Management processes.
- Responsible for personal development to meet business requirements.
- Assist in daily audit of Logs for any abnormal events.
- Manage privileged userids and groups.
- Provide after-hours and on call support.
- Be involved in shift work as required
- Perform security compliance tasks..
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to email@example.com with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200174301.
Reference Number: 200174301_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Developer - AndroidNSW
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- FTSenior Test Analyst and Test AnalystOther
- FTEL1 Scrum MasterACT
- FTIntegration SpecialistACT
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical Test AnalystOther
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Storage & BackupsVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPSenior SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTCyber Security EngineerOther
- TPData ArchitectQLD
- TPWeb Content SpecialistACT
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTBI DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AML -Other
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCHR/Payroll Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerOther