HFC Support Engineer
- 6 months contract
- Sydney based
- Multiple opportunities
We are looking multiple HFC Support Engineer to work on a large project for one of our clients' in Sydney
This position is responsible for proactive maintenance of HFC Network to achieve defined service levels.
The position will report into the Manager HFC Performance and as part of that team will initially work on the development and implementation of performance monitoring, capacity management and problem management best practices and processes. As the HFC program goes live the position will then be an active part of a team that will operate the network based on the processes and practices that have been developed.
At a summary level this team under the direction of the Performance Manager will proactively monitor the network, plan and manage the execution of proactive maintenance and capacity upgrades to optimise SLAs and customer experience.
To be successful in this position you will be a flexible self-starter and preferably have telecommunications experience in HFC technologies. A good understanding of DOCSIS and network augmentations would be an asset.
- Work with the Outside Plant and Change management teams to implement proactive maintenance with minimal customer impacts
- Development and implementation of a set of data analytics against network performance to allow the group to proactively plan capacity upgrades
- Through proactive performance management drive HFC operations to focus on proactive maintenance.
- Support Performance and Capacity Manager in managing the overall Customer Experience and performance against the Service Levels.
Express your interest by applying online or contact Haridini Simson to find out more.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 237881.
Reference Number: 237881_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Software Development AdvisorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTCRM Dynamics 365 ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCHogan Technical ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- CCMining Planning System EngineerQLD
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- CCSystems Administrator - not for profit organisationQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTInside Sales Representative - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- TPDevOps Practice OfficerACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- FTVarious DevelopersACT