Throughout your 6 month engagement you will work through the Digital Program currently being implemented. You will provide high level, strategic, specialised engagement for development and implementation to support our client's data analytics and business intelligence capabilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop data management and analysis methodologies to enable the reliable extraction of clinical activity and business data from multiple complex and non-related data sources into comprehensive reports.
- Define and shape analytical solutions for data problems, this includes delivering high quality reports to enhance service decisions.
- Efficiently prioritise the assessment of business requirements using project management principles; proactively identify and communicate risks to the success of the project, the timeline or solution.
- Provide leadership with data modelling, guidance and consultancy services to clients in the development of the data models. Responsibilities include a high-level proficiency in Systems analysis, Design, Programming, Installation, Support and continuous improvement.
- Manage data model development and data architecture and business intelligence service processes by providing technical advice and reports to support effective management decisions.
- Advanced knowledge in Information Architecture, Data Modelling and Data Quality with experience in developing and implementing governance policies, standards and processes.
- Manage the delivery of data movements within the data warehouse using SQL Server Integration Services and other programming and data modelling tools.
- Build processes and procedures to the Business intelligence Load the data warehouse components.
- Expert knowledge of data modelling tools, SSIS and HL7 standards and fundamental awareness of FHIR.
- Expert knowledge of Data Vault 2.0
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Advanced knowledge of communications protocols (TCP, SMTP, Web Services, HTTP, FTP, and Database Connectivity).
- Advanced knowledge of RDF, JSON, XML and XSLT in the context of messaging and transformation.
- Advanced knowledge of the Service-Oriented Architecture pattern and associated technical standards (RESTful APIs and SOAP-based Web Services).
- Advanced knowledge of the Master Data Management patterns and models.
- Maintain confidentiality, exercise judgment and discretion in undertaking various tasks whilst being responsible for the quality of work undertaken.
- Manage workload appropriately; prioritising tasks, ensuring work is completed within designated timeframes while making ethical decisions in the achievement of departmental / organisational goals.
- Manage any third party vendors in delivering Business Intelligence to the organisation.
- Provide assistance to other staff within a team structure to ensure priority tasks are completed and deadlines met.
- Build relationships with customers, using strong communication and negotiation skills to understand customers' needs and to deliver a service that meets their needs and policy guidelines.
Highly desirable/preferred qualifications:
- Information Architecture and Data Modelling
- Data Modelling tools
- SQL Server 2014 and or 2016
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact me (James Bain) in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8356. Reference Number 4A/19224. Applications close Thursday 11th January 2018 at midday.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTAutomation Tester/Technical Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalsytACT
- CCBusiness AdministratorNSW
- FTData Centre Server EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerWA
- CCJava Developers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTApplications SpecialistOther
- CCJunior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity)NSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTICT Security AnalystACT
- TPOutlook Support AnalystsVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior DevOps EngineerOther
- FTIT Support OfficerWA
- FTIT Service Centre Senior Support OfficerVIC
- FTMid / Senior Level Functional Banking ConsultantsOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneySA