Lead Business Analyst
Working for a well reputed company based in Kwinana. My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst Team Leader who has significant experience leading BA teams to develop business analyst capabilities and coordinate activities with application support to ensure effective and reliable IT solutions for the business.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for all Business Analysis functions.
- Streamline end-to-end processes.
- Conduct business process development activities.
- Key stakeholder management
- Support team with dealing correctly with stakeholders on any change of scope.
- Head up user procedure and process standards
- A proven track record within a Lead Business Analyst role
- Team management experience
- Outsourced application team management background
- Extensive implementation of business analysis standards and practices
- Ability to explain complex technical information clearly to business stakeholders
- Subject matter expertise across a range of disciplines.
If you have the above skills and are available for a full time role which offers a competitive package. Please click 'APPLY' with a current word version of your CV
Please only apply if you are based in Perth currently
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Philippa Valler
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBack-End Developers - PHP - Federal GovernmentVIC
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTLead Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems SpecialistSA
- FTApplication/Systems Support AnalystOther
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- FTPower BI DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure PMO AnalystOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTTransition Manager - 12 Month ContractOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTInformation Architect - Digital Transformation Business ChangeOther
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- FTDesktop Support Level 2ACT