Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Natural/ADABAS Programmer to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the enhancements to the System Applications in order to meet the changes legislative requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years of proven experience with Natural/ADABAS.
- Demonstrated and comprehensive experience of five or more years in contemporary business analysis techniques and tools used on at least two major and complex ICT projects.
- Ability to effectively plan and organise work.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member and to complete tasks within predefined timeframes.
- Written and oral communication skills suitable for effective liaison with IT application users and management.
- Government or local government experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Roni Thomas
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
- Samsung Gear Sport review: A worthy contender to the dominance of the Apple Watch
- A set of three Aukey Type-A to Type-C USB cables is just $7 today
- Intel 760P SSD review: This affordable NVMe delivers on read speed, falters on writes
- Samsung 860 Pro SATA SSD review: Great performance, capacity and longevity
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- TPSystems ArchitectNSW
- TPDocument WriterVIC
- FTUX Design LeadOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorACT
- CCChange Communications SpecialistNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)SA
- TPSystems Support AnalystQLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPChange AnalystVIC
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistACT
- FTData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test Automation Engineers x 3NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator, Technology ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Scrum MasterVIC
- CCSQL DBAWA