Level 2 Desktop Support Analyst
Our client, a large Australian enterprise client, a leader in the commercial building sector is seeking to engage an experienced Desktop Support Analyst.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 3+ years total IT experience
- Proven Level 2 Desktop Support experience
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Office 365 support experience as well as AD and MS Exchange
- Analytic thinker that enjoys troubleshooting technical issues
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Acer's Chromebook Spin 11 brings a stylus, 360-degree hinge, and USB-C for an affordable $349
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- Why parents should worry about Office 365's Immersive Reader dictation feature for students
- Humble Monthly is selling Civilization VI for 80% off
- The Full Nerd episode 39: Meltdown, Spectre, and astronomical graphics card prices
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Test Analyst and Test AnalystOther
- TPChange ManagerACT
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Penetration TesterACT
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactQLD
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTJava Developer - iSeriesOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Test AnalystOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther
- TPSolution DesignerVIC
- TPPMO ManagerNSW