Solution Architect- SAP S/4 HANA - Orange NSW
Ready for the next challenge this new year but in an easy-going town and less traffic area? Yes? Great! Our client in the public sector is looking to bring on board an experienced Solution Architect (SAP S/4 HANA) to be based in Orange, NSW or ready to commute to Orange.
Orange is a city in the Central West region of New South Wales, Australia. It is 254 kilometres west of the state capital, Sydney at an altitude of 862 metres
Role: SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect/Technical Lead (Current NSW Driver Licence required)
Start Date: ASAP for 6 months, with a possibility of an extension
Pay Rate: $100 -$120 per hour, plus Super (based on experience)
Hours of work: 8-hour day, 40-hours a week
Business Unit: Corporate Services Partners/Business Technology Services
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The key requirement the business is looking for in candidates, is someone who has S/4 HANA and/or experience in SAP technologies. The candidate needs to be able to manage the development work with the engaged Vendors and work with our Infrastructure team including our Vendor on the future system architecture/landscape etc.
The Solution Architect/Technical Lead is responsible for the architecture development for complex technology solutions, the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements and for mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise business architectural plan.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in managing technical teams and vendor
- Prior experience in system architecture and technical experience with system integrations
- Experience with S/4 HANA strongly preferred within Finance and HR/Payroll
- Detailed understanding of SAP technologies, applications, and change management process, especially SAP S/4 HANA
- Strong troubleshooting skill
- Excellent verbal and written skill
- Ability to work and manage developers from the Third-Party Vendors
- Lead, manage and implement technical changes with the third-party vendors to ensure development of all interfaces are completed of high quality and delivered on time per the scope, schedule, and requirements for the project
- Review design, functional and technical documentations and provide input to System Architecture and Interfaces
- Engage the Infrastructure/technical teams to work with the service provider to ensure appropriate infrastructure and capabilities are implemented for the project, including security, single sign-on, disaster recovery and network connectivity
- Work closely with the infrastructure team and the service provider on architectural design, release and project implementations, system and capacity performance
- Create an implementation plan and cutover plan for development work that needs to be completed/deployed for the project
- Engage and coordinate functional and testing teams for interface builds and ensuring system defects are resolved
- Provide technical advice on all systems integrating to the new HR/Payroll & Finance system
- Proactively work with other project work streams such as the Finance and HR/Payroll functional teams, Testing, Training, Change Management, Cutover, and Service Transition to ensure knowledge and information are shared to drive successful project outcomes.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project dependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to align solution architecture strategies with business needs
- This role will work within the strategic direction established by the Project Leadership team. The role is fully responsible for meeting allocated objectives. To achieve these objectives the role has the autonomy to initiate their own work and that of others, with a significant role in the assignment of tasks and/or responsibilities.
- The role influences organisation, customers, suppliers, partners, and peers on the contribution of own specialism.
- The role performs an extensive range and variety of complex technical and/or professional work activities. This includes work which requires the application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts.
- The role makes decisions which consider the relationship between own specialism and wider customer/organisational requirements.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDesktop EngineerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTUX Design LeadOther
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCAIX System Administration ? UNIXVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSystem Access Administrator - TelcoVIC
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- FTiOS DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPICT Service Assurance Manager - ServiceNowQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Insights AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - TechnicalNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther