Our client, a well-respected brand and an employer of choice, is seeking a highly experienced Systems Specialist to join their team.
This role will be responsible for the change, configuration, incident and problem management processes. You will coordinate and manage business systems using industry standard approach in application lifecycle. The successful candidate is expected to deliver results in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Proven experience in business analysis/business systems to manage technical changes
- Delivering win/win outcomes in a complex matrix organisation, through strong stakeholder management
- Must be skilled in SQL and DBMS systems
- Demonstrates strong understanding and managing of workflow based systems
- Must have experience in driving business performance through continuous improvement
To be successful in this position, it is imperative that you are resilient and be able to work in a high-pressure environment. You will also be able to demonstrate delivering projects on time as well as have strong attention to details.
A high level of communication will be key to this role as you will be dealing with staff at all levels of the organisation as well business partners and stakeholders.
For your chance to be a part of a project that is crucial to this organisation, please apply immediately. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please contact Karen on 08 8112 7400.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Karen Detablan
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Acer's Chromebook Spin 11 brings a stylus, 360-degree hinge, and USB-C for an affordable $349
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- Why parents should worry about Office 365's Immersive Reader dictation feature for students
- Humble Monthly is selling Civilization VI for 80% off
- The Full Nerd episode 39: Meltdown, Spectre, and astronomical graphics card prices
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- FTField Services EngineerOther
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- FTIOS DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop/Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystOther
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- CCJunior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity)NSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCBack-End Developers - PHP - Federal GovernmentVIC
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Developer - RPAQLD
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther