Senior IT Business Analyst
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** ASAP start **
- >>> Melbourne CBD location <<<
** Initial 12 Month Contract ** A vibrant digital team is seeking an experienced BA with a deep understanding in setting up Foundation Data
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A vibrant IT & Digital Solutions team with hundreds of user groups will provide a stimulating environment for an experience BA!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will use your deep experience in setting up Foundation Data for Logistics processes with desirable experience of Retail environment performing Business Analyst on multiple projects.
Be the bridge between different teams to improve Retail Operations via efficient BA tasks leading to effective business outcomes using technology solutions.
Partner with other IT Solution teams and business portfolios (TD&D) to provide technology expertise and leadership by advising, consulting and developing solutions to resolve business problems.
- Defining solution direction and engaging the relevant Platform and Delivery teams to ensure end to end delivery
- Develop and manage the detail requirements of the Mass Market Fulfilment program's Foundation Data and Integration stream.
- Proactively support and assist the business with identifying, shaping and assessing the feasibility of ideas
- Documented business processes that are referenced and updated as part of enhancements
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in logistics and supply chain capability
- Deep experience in Data Analysis
- Deep experience in application Integrations with the enterprise and Business to Business
- Knowledge in Data Warehousing and Analytics
- Experience influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of telecommunication business domains, systems, product and services
- Proven ability to take a business problem statement and provide recommended solution options to proceed, drive the delivery and implementation of the solution and transition to business-as-usual
- Experience in effectively motivating and leading virtual teams
- Sound knowledge of the Agile and TDP methodologies.
- Strong deadline orientation and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Oracle Retail Suite experience
- Experience in a BA role on projects implementing solutions for Retail Shops or Retail Industry
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT, engineering or related discipline
- Strong experience in end to end architecture with an understanding of enterprise networks, architecture models and business architectures
- Strong experience of micro-services architecture, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service and end-user computing.
- Change management background and bias
- Ability to analyse system interfaces and perform data mapping including understanding of data formats such as XML, JSON etc.
- Sound knowledge of Business Process Modelling (BPM) or general purpose modelling e.g. use case diagrams, sequence diagrams etc.
**Due to the large number of applicants, only progressing candidates will be contacted**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200174334.
Reference Number: 200174334_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCDesktop Technician - 2 weeks deploymentNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Project ManagerOther
- TPProgram Scheduler | 12 Month Contract | Qld GovernmentQLD
- TPSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Support OfficerWA
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- FTManagement AccountantOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorACT
- FTMajor Incident and Problem SpecialistOther
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator, Technology ProjectsOther
- FTSystems SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT