Java Developers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)
- Melbourne CBD location - ASAP start (Australian Citizens only)
- Multiple 6months Fixed term positions with view to extend
- Java, jQuery, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate exp needed
Fixed term roles, large environment, Java, Web User Interface Design, OOD, S/w Debugging , apps dev exp, asap start
Are you a Java Developer seeking a new permanent opportunity in 2018? We have the perfect role for you.
It's all about the Company:
This prestigious well respected company in Melbourne CBD makes important decisions by partnering and innovating to deliver relevant, trusted, objective data, statistics and insights. They are seeking multiple end to end Java Developers to join their high performing team on a 6 month fixed term basis! *** Australian Citizens only ***
If you enjoy working in a challenging, high traffic, complex web/application environment, this is "THE IDEAL" role for you!!!
Your responsibilities will cover and not be limited to:
- Develop code to organisation standard
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and design
Your prior experience/skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Background in Java, with experience delivering J2EE web services using Spring and Hibernate in an Agile environment
- Good communication skills
- Dsign, codes, tests, corrects and documents large and/or complex programs and program from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools
- System/solution design abilities
- Tertiary qualification in IT or equivalent
- Australian Citizenship
- A background in mathematical statistics
- SOAP, Maven, Java 8, SOAP UI, SQL
There are multiple fixed term positions available in Melbourne CBD.
**** YOU MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN ****
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Cuong Nguyen on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200174095.
Reference Number: 200174095_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
- Microsoft is shutting down its free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in 24 hours
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCAgile Project Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCTransition ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyVIC
- CCJunior Java DevelopersVIC
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- CCSnr Automation Lead (Java Development) - Banking - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject Cost ControllerSA
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane LocationNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerQLD
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist - Bathurst ( NSW )NSW
- FTTeradata Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW